Regulations & Entry form for the Wexford Volkswagen Stages Rally 2017
are available below; taking place on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th of September.
This year’s event offers:
– 200+ Stage Kilometres of smooth and technical tarmac stages
– 15 Stages including 3 new, never before used stages.
– Saturday Format 2×3 / Sunday Format 3×3
– Entry Fees: Main Field and Historic €699 plus €375 MI Insurance Levy
– Junior €399 plus €188 MI Insurance Levy
– A Counting Round of the Suirway Group South East Stages Championship
– HQ, Parc Ferme and Central Service Park in Wexford Town
– A Ferry discount with Stena Line for UK Competitors
– Historics to compete on all 15 stages
– Juniors to compete on all 9 stages on Sunday
We will also have live feeds and interviews available on rallyinterviews.com on Facebook all weekend.
The gallery of previous winners include Steve Woods, Mark Straker, James Stafford, Damien Cole, PJ McGrath, Eamonn Boland, Stephen Murphy, Pete Doughty, Donie Keating, Bill Connelly, Frank Meagher, Austin McHale, Bertie Fisher, Ger Buckley and Billy Coleman this promises to be a weekend of rallying in the Sunny South-East that is not to be missed!